Pakistan is a beautiful country to visit for tourism purpose. All mighty has given a heaven on earth you can say a complete package where you can witness the Sea, Mountains, Desert, Wild Life, Rural Cultures, Streams, Rivers, Snow and most importantly all seasons in single country. We welcome you to visit Pakistan, where people of Pakistan are ready to welcome you as their brother, sister because people lived there are enriched with brother hood nature and very helping, kind.
If you are a traveler, then must acknowledge that what is the happiest moment to all kinds of adventurism in one tour. Here in Pakistan you will be getting a chance to visit most famous places as well as you can explore some hidden gems, some hidden tourist attractions in Pakistan as well.
On Arrival Visa System
Pakistan Government recently announced on arrival visa policy where you can avail this wonderful chance to visit Pakistan as a tourist and enjoy the beauty of Nature. As per Govt. of Pakistan you can get on arrival tourist visa where as you have to apply for it before 48 to 72 hrs from your actual schedule trip.
If you are a citizen of friendly countries to Pakistan then you can get on arrival visa with no obligations. Here you can check the list of friendly countries. Indian citizens but foreign nationals can also apply for religious tourism only. DTS (Pakistan Directorate of Tourist Services approved tour operators from Pakistan can also bring tourist groups from such countries with same on arrival visa policy.
Following documents are required to present for on arrival visa.
- At least 6 Months Valid Passport
- Recent Photograph
- Hotel booking details in case of individual tourist
- Invitation letter by the sponsor in case of tourist group
Validity & Duration of the VISA
- Tourist on arrival VISA will be valid upto 3 months
- 30-days multiple-entry visa upon arrival will be issued to following nationals (Bahrain, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and UAE)
48 hrs to 72 hrs
How to Apply for on arrival Visa in Pakistan?
There are two steps to apply for on arrival visa in Pakistan, before staring please go through these istructional steps.
To apply for Tourist on Arrival Visa you must have following documents in hand before starting your application.
- Complete Set of supporting documents
- Recent Photograph upto 500KB in size (As sample explained in photo tutorials)
- Valid Credit of Debit Card for online application processing fee
Once you are ready to go for online application, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click Apply Now button to launch visa application form.
- Create a New Account
- Login to your account
- Fill your online Application
- Pay the fee through your Debit or Credit Card
- Submit your application
You can also take consultation from PDF file where you can get detailed information for each step.