Important Information about Pakistan VISA:
- Pakistani issued Visa can be utilized within 6 months
- Visa for single journey entry is valid for stay up to 3 months
- Visa for multiple journeys is valid up to 5 months for one time. 6 Number of journeys are allowed on such visas.
- Double entry visa can also be obtain but only if you are genuine tourists and possess return air ticket with huge amount of foreign currency
- Visa extension is available for maximum up to 3 months through Regional Passport and Immigration Offices from major cities of Pakistan.
- Fresh visa is not required to travel from one province to another within the country. Permission is required to visit restricted areas of Pakistan
- Visitors who want to stay up to 30 days need to register themselves with the District Foreigners Registration offices
Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay in Pakistan.
Pakistani Visa Application Form:
One Pakistan visa application form is required. After placing your order, fill out the application form comprised in your Visa Application documents.
Four matching, fresh 2 x 2 passport type pictures in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
A copy of applicant’s driver’s license is also required. Please enlarge for clearness. Address on driver’s license must be same as address on visa application form.
If traveling to Pakistan for religious determinations, an invitation from the religious organization is
Letter of Invitation:
Letter of invitation from host in Pakistan must explain the relationship to the applicant and the reason of travel to Pakistan. The letter must indicate the duration of stay and place of stay and contact information. The host must also deliver a copy of their Pakistani passport or Pakistani ID card. The passport or Pakistani ID card as well as the letter of invitation must be duly notarized or attested by a Gazetted Government Officer in Pakistan, and an attested copy of his/her CNIC attached.
If the purpose of visit is trekking or mountaineering, then the applicant must give an invitation letter from tour operator in Pakistan, the tour operator’s registration letter must be approved by the Ministry of Tourism in Pakistan, and the trekking/expedition permit issued by the Gilgit-Baltistan Council.
Proof of Travel Arrangements:
Computer-generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline tickets would be also enough.
Single and double entry visas are lawful from three months to one year for 30 day period of stay. Former citizens of Pakistan may get for 5 year multiple entries visa if they succumb with their application along with the copy of the first three pages of their old Pakistani passport or Pakistani ID. For children born in the U.S. to former Pakistani nationals, attach copy of parent’s Pakistani ID.